Re: Crossgcc for PowerPC 85xx ( e500 ) ?

FYI:

I've built cross compilers using crosstool that work on PQIII
(mpc8540ads).  I didn't have to do anything special.  I just used:

eval `cat powerpc.dat` `cat gcc2.95.3-glibc2.2.1.dat`  sh all.sh
--notest

I've also built a gcc-3.3.2 version using crosstool, the only issue with
that seems to be a busybox bug that causes init to hang (proper
non-busybox init is okay).

As far as the e500 instructions go, these are turned on in the Linux
kernel build by the CFLAGS:

-Wa,-me500

Regards, Stuart