Re: crosstool-0.28-pre13: random walk towards release

Hi Dan,

Regarding the --enable-clocale=gnu, did you figure out why LFS
recommended it (the referenced mail archive has gone), what was it that
made you think it was bad to do.

Also regarding locales, would it be true to say that this is doomed to
fail unless you are self-hosted (or building a cross on the same
architecture as the host) ?

Regards, Stuart