Re: did you find a fix for the "errlist.c count 1 vs Versions sys_errlist@GLIBC_2.3 count 126" problem

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 17:48, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Dubois, Jean-Christophe wrote:
> > I Am trying to build a Solaris (2.8) cross-compiler for linux PPC 74xx
> > using GCC3.2.2/GLIBC2.3.2 and I ran in the trouble you described in this
> > link.
> >
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2003-05/msg00191.html
> >
> > Before I dive too deep in the build system, did you find a solution for
> > this?
>
> Yes.  http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.27.tar.gz (and many earlier
> versions, too) contains the workaround.

Hum, This is the version I am using and where I got the problem.

> You might try just running my script to see if it generates a good toolchain;
> if you run into any problems, they're probably shell portability problems that
> we can fix easily.

OK I'll do this but maybe the problem is that my host is Solaris and not
Linux. Do you know if people are using crosstool successfully on
Solaris?

>   Be sure to install the gnu tools (awk, bison, flex, etc.)
> first.

Yes, this is what I have done, ant it still doesn't work for me.

> (fwiw, the current version is
> http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.28-pre5.tar.gz
> perhaps you should try that instead of the released version.)

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Dubois <jdubois@mc.com>