Batch: 12/25/DC34
Date: 1-10-2004

                     WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro - Afro Asian Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 1st of December 2003 in Toronto,Canada. Your email address attached to ticket number:544-6383638 188 with serial number 5382/07 drew the lucky numbers:73-6-64-54-27-0, which subsequently won you the  lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a
total cash prize of US $5 Million dollars, shared amongst the first
ten  (10) lucky winners in this category.  Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play  coupon.

In view of this, your US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by cheque or cash by the bank's foreign exchange department
All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site
through computer draw system and extracted from over 200,000 companies. This promotion takes place annually. It is designed with the objective of creating increased awareness in internet usage in canada.  Hence the use of people's email as a drawing instrument. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till you visit the officer in person with the security firm below  to claim the
money in cash.This is part of  our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
Please be warned. To file for your claim you are to forward your  residential address, your gender,age,phone,position and fax to the authourising officer

MR ROBERT KINGSTON  ( robertkingston@nzoomail.com )
GLOBAL DEPOSIT AND SECURITY COMPANY
265 Walls Road
Toronto, Ontario
Canada  C3J 2P3
To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your
reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.Note that your confirmation letter to this effect will
be presented to your on the day you will recieve your prize from the security firm

Sincerely,

MR.BOB HARRISON  ( eaascanada@consultant.com )

AFRO-ASIAN INTERNATIONALCOORDINATOR.