Re: Change in employment

Peter Barada wrote:

[ Unemployed shortly ]

I can be reached at home via peter@the-baradas.com, and intend to
continue working on ColdFire/Embedded Linux related issues, now that I
will have a lot more time to spend on it :-)

Now before anyone shoots this down as an off-topic employment advertisement, let me point out the following:

In the _Netherlands_, when unemployed, it is forbidden to work on *anything* that might also be performed as "work for hire". That means that if I ever get unemployed, I have to cease working on the GNU Fortran compilers immediately [now you know why I hang on to my day job so arduously].

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case in more European countries.

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)