Re: vxtools

Sangmoon Kim wrote:
I just started a project called vxtools at sourceforge.
(http://vxtools.sourceforge.net/)
It's intention is to make vxWorks and bootrom.hex file on linux machine possible.
I've already made such tools as elfXyms, binToAsm,
deflate, elfHex, elfToBin, munch, romsize and vxsize.
You can get the sources there.
But the most important tool, gcc compiler, has not been compiled from it's mainstream source yet.
Please recommand me good references.
I just want to link them on the vxtools site now.
And later I want to make my own script.

So what's wrong with ftp://snsftp.sns.ornl.gov/UPLOAD/controls/CROSS/mkCrossGCC ?

- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com