Re: JTAG Pod?

I went down the same path as you, we purchased a wiggler, it works but it's a
toy, and when we had problem getting their OCDLibRemote working support was
non-existant. I suppose it says so on the website, but you would expect to get a
liitle help at least.

We decided it definetly wasn't going to work for us, so we got the BDI. I
haven't looked back since.
It's saved us thousands in development time, at one stage we needed a feature to
load the mmu tables into our ARM core before initalising it. the BDI guys sent
us a patch within a few days. We also regularly get new firmware with added
features.

As for the TFTPD thing, I see it as a feature not a bug.
The bdi just picks up the bdi config from our main server, when we work on
another project, just telnet into the bdi change the filename and off you go.

The telnet has also enabled saved us hours bringing up new boards, I love it.
We also use the telnet memory test a lot, it let's us do bus integrity/timing
checking in a snap.

my 2 cents

Nic