Re: ARM gcc-3.3+

Hi Dan,

I have downloaded the current version from CVS server.
I renamed it to gcc-3.3. tar-gziped and placed it in
crosstool-0.22/tarballs directory. I ran demo.sh.I believe it gets the
current tarball and builds in the
build/arm-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc-3.3-glibc-2.3.2/ directory.Did I miss
something?

But, when I changed the enable-language options to only C, it compiled
and I got the arm-unknown-linux-gcc-3.4.

Is there a way to get the current version and patch and build the tool
using crosstool.

Thanks
Anand