Re: Problems of cross-compiling SPEC2000 using GNUpro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Kegel" <dank@kegel.com>
To: "Peter Reilley" <micrio@mv.com>
Cc: "Tao Zhang" <zhangtao@cc.gatech.edu>; <crossgcc@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: Problems of cross-compiling SPEC2000 using GNUpro

http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
> Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to
crossgcc-unsubscribe@sources.redhat.com

I produce the precompiled GNU tools packaged with the LibRemote interface
to Macraigor's JTAG products.   They are available at www.ocdemon.com.
In general the standard releases work fine for the targeted processors.
When compiling for MIPS64, the symbols do not work.   I have an old
copy of GUNpro where the symbols do work properly.    The compiler
is version 2.96.   This does not seem one of the standard releases.
Clearly RedHat has done some work on this particular tool set to make
it work.

Pete.