big endian conflicts thumb in arm-elf config

Hi, Deal all

After I enabled both big endian and thumb in gcc/config/t-arm-elf like this:

MULTILIB_OPTIONS = marm/mthumb
MULTILIB_DIRNAMES = arm thumb
MULTILIB_EXCEPTIONS =
MULTILIB_OPTIONS = mlittle-endian/mbig-endian
MULTILIB_DIRNAMES = le be
MULTILIB_EXCEPTIONS =
MULTILIB_MATCHES = mbig-endian=mbe mlittle-endian=mle

then I compiled gcc with newlib, I found thumb support was missing:

$ /cygdrive/c/bar/bin/arm-elf-gcc --print-multi-lib
.;
be;@mbig-endian
fpu;@mhard-float
be/fpu;@mbig-endian@mhard-float

But before I enabled big endian, there's thumb support. Have you encountered this problem and have some explanation? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Dai Yuwen