Where does __sdivsi3_i4 come from?

Hi,

I'm currently porting the isp1161 usb driver to my SH kernel and I've
come across a bizare symbol problem.

When I try to insmod the compiled module I get the following error:

root@192.168.0.230:/test# insmod hc_isp116x.o
hc_isp116x.o: unresolved symbol __sdivsi3_i4

I can get the line to disappear by commenting out the function call, but
I have no idea what causes it as the function is currently NULL and
called from three other places in the code without causing the failure.
If looked at the .s output put asside from seeing the function call made
I can't figure out what line of code is causing this.

I did some grepping in the kernel and found this

./arch/sh/kernel/sh_ksyms.c:DECLARE_EXPORT(__sdivsi3);

with the comment that:
/* These symbols are generated by the compiler itself */

So far googling hasn't enlightend me. Anyone got any ideas? Appologies
for the gratuitous cross-posting but I'm unsure if this is a gcc or sh
issue.

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/

76. I have never seen it do *that* before...

	--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say