Re: Cross-Compiling gcc 3.2.3 for arm-elf

Daniel,
so you have a version of Bill's script updated to gcc3.2.3?
And all you had to do is update filenames?  Cool!
Can you post the script?
Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Poirot wrote:
Vincent,

GCC 3.2.3 works just fine for me on both ARM and PowerPC.

Please note that both in my email and in the modifications to Bill's script,
I am using GCC 3.2.3. Bill's script file comments remain - I just changed
the files called starting on line 155. Bill's original script may be found
at:
  http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/

Building a cross compiler is a tedious process. There are include files
which are required for the final stage of the compiler which are in turn the
product of the compiler build.

Bill does an excellent job of explaining the process on his web site:
  http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/crossgccfaq/t1.html

Bill also has a very complete set of articles on his Crossgcc Wiki site:
  http://billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/WebHome

Regards, - dan