Re: glibc-2.2.5 build problem on Cygwin : target i386-linux

Babu:

I'd like to provide a possibly more constructive answer...

Take a look at my Dreamcast toolchain build script, it has a glibc
configuration statement that might be useful.

Also, most people don't build glibc in the source directory.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
Embedded Linux development and training services.