Re: Cygwin Hosted Linux (x86) targetted cross compiler problem

Dan,

1. Thank you. We overcame the problem by moving our working environment to
   Win2k. Now, the BinUtils compiles fine.

2. next, we are trying to compile glibc on cygwin host for Linux Target.
   we are getting the error "cygwin-host" does not support glibc.

   Any comments on this.

3. finally, when we build gcc full, we are finding that stdlib.h and unistd.h
   are missing when making libgcc2.a. ? I think this must be related to
   step2.

4. Is it possible to move the library from Linux Platform to cygwin host and
   configure ? any hints would be help.