Re: help!

> Guys:
>
> > $ arm-elf-gcc -o boot.elf -Wa,-EB -Wa,-marm4t -g boot.S
>

> Wow, that's messed up.  I should get a good caffeine fix, and actually
> test commands like that before sending them to crossgcc...
>
> Rebuilding my arm-elf toolchain now.

What do you get if you add -v to the above command?

I don't thing gcc passes -g to the assembler.  So the assembler is not
putting any debug info in.

There was another post on the binutils list about gas not creating
sufficient info for gdb to list assembler files until a breakpoint has
been set within the file's instruction space -- I'm not sure what the
outcome of that was though.

R.