Output sections

I want to change the section all the functions in a file are put into.
For example, instead of putting them in 'text', I want them all in
'cpu1_text'.

I know I can use the __attribute__ modifier, but I'm hoping there's a
way to do it on and entire file at once.

The reason is I have a CPU with multiple cores, and some files have
functions that need to be in a core's local memory rather than the
shared text section.

Thanks for the help.

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
                    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.