Re: Missing iostreams in powerpc-eabi

Daniel:

Did your powerpc-eabi compiler *really* build successfully?
Powerpc-eabi is kinda funny, it requires a little hack (the
"-myellowknife" trick) towards the end of the build process in order
to build successfully.  This is a FAFAQ.  :^)

Kai has explained this several times, but I didn't get around to
putting this into the wiki until a few minutes ago:

http://billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/BuildGccPowerpcEabi

HTH,

b.g.

Bill Gatliff