RE: Linker strange problem

    Hi Alberico,

  When shuffling around the layout in memory causes a program to start
or stop working, it is almost always because you have a stray pointer
or array overrun; with one layout of the variables, you get lucky, and
your stray pointer doesn't overwrite anything important, but with a
different layout you may not be so lucky and the program may crash itself.

       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com