From: crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Mohammad Saleem
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 4:28 AM
To: crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: malloc problem with H8300

Hi all,

I have a question regarding malloc.
I am using H8300 cross compiler and when I try to use malloc in one of
my  c-files I get the following
message:
*******************************
c:/dsp/lib/libc.a(sbrk.o): In function `__sbrk':
sbrk.c:17: undefined reference to `_end'
make: *** [test.srec] Error 1
When I do search for sbrk.c I get a number of such files.
I don't in which file should I look.
Why I get that and how I can solve this?
Any kind of help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
regards
/Mohammad

Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to