Re: Error compiling solaris cross compiler.

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 09:03 am, David Korn wrote:
my configure options are
./configure --prefix=/usr/local --target=sparc-sun-solaris

I have downloaded the solaris binary for gcc, but my machines are far to slow
to do much compiling.  I really need a cross-compiler set up on my linux box
to compile solaris binaries.