Using library compiled under REDHAT6.2 on a REDHAT7.1 system

Hello,

I am using a toolbox (ILOG VIEWS) which libraries have been compiled
under REDHAT 6.2.

When I create a software using these libraries on a REDHAT 6.2 linux,
and run them on a REDHAT 7.1 it works.
When I create a software on REDHAT 7.1 it fails error.

ILOG tells about the differences between libc and libm of the 2 REDHAT
Version.
Is it possible to use the libc and libm of REDHAT 6.2 while compiling
with REDHAT 7.1?
If yes, How ?

Thank for your help.
--