Re: newbie building a cross compiler for win32

On Thu, 02 Aug 2001, kevin1 wrote:
> I am brand new to the cross compiler game, and I have a project that I need to
> work on from my linux box.  I need to make a cross compiler for win32 -- to
> compile a win32 gui program.  Now, windows is nowhere near my box, but I do have
> wine.
> So my question is -- how do I build a cross compiler linux to windows , and can
> I use wine to do so?
Maybe you want to use my cross compiler script.
You can get the script from
http://members.telering.at/jessich/mingw -> cross compilation

You will find find also a link to a precompiled version.

There is also a core dumper for Windows98/NT.

Sorry, but the cross gdb and the gdb server for Windows is still missing and I
have no time to do the work (I have started it, but I am not ready).

If you have questions about it, don't ask now. I am on vacation until 25.8.

Regards
Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: reinhard.jessich@telering.at
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600