Re: MRI linker for object modules from GCC

Ganesh:

A quick look at MRI's source code would probably answer this question.

*rimshot*  Thank you, you've been a great crowd!

Seriously, I assume that you're running the MRI linker because you
have a library in a MRI-proprietary format.  Other than that, I don't
have anything I can add here...

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff