Re: Cross-gcc for SH

----- Original Message -----
From: "William A. Gatliff" <bgat@saturn.billgatliff.com>
To: "Albe" <alberico@libero.it>
Cc: <crossgcc@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: Cross-gcc for SH

> > When I try to connect, the debugger show a message saying
> > invalid character 0x00.
>
> Are you running at the right baud rate?  My gdbstub doesn't auto-baud
> (yet?).
>
> (gdb) set remotebaud <baud>

Thank for the informations,

I set the baudrate as described in the stub,
I also set the serial debug to 1, The stub will answer with a "+" (that
should be an acknowledg) an the a $ sign followed by two \0x00 bytes and a #
followed by a \0x00, so that I think The baudrate is OK.
When I compiled the gdbstub, I found that the S-record file was containig
some stuff out of the flash addresses may I did something wrong?

Thank again

Alberico Colpo