Re: headers and libs

So are these the headers and libraries normally found in the /usr/include
and /usr/lib directories (on an appropriate machine?)

We're trying to centralize our building environment for multi-platform
development, as well as becoming less vulnerable to IT changing elements
in our build environment.

I'm trying to make cross compilers from Linux (or NetBSD) to Linux,
NetBSD, Mingw32 and Sun-solaris2.7 (for now, more to follow)

I'm having tons of problems, usually with headers.  Am I using the wrong
ones?

I know cross compilers are usually used for imbedded systems, it is hard
to find info on non-imbedded applications.

Stuart