RE: alpha -> ppc cross compiler

  What I'm getting at is, isn't alpha one of those platforms that
has a 32-bit coding model and a 64-bit coding model, and there are
known codegen bugs with 2.95.x in generating code for the 64-bit model,
but the 32-bit model is OK, and everyone always gets told 'oh, you've
got to use V3 from CVS to make 64-bit work' ?

  Or was that some other CPU I'm thinking of ?

>Has anyone built a xgcc from alpha to powerpc?

  Not me guv :~O  I'm way outta my depth here...

       DaveK
--
*** RIP: Douglas Adams. So long, and thanks for all the books. ***

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com