RE: Updated build-crossgcc.sh, and a very preliminary FAQ

> There's also a very alpha FAQ online.  There are a *lot* of holes and
> missing information therein, but hey, it's a start.  It shows I'm
> genuine, if nothing else...  :^)

So, don't take the following as a personal attack because maybe
you know all that already :-)

- For "Runtime library", you show an example with newlib. Fine, it's
probably easier than showing Glibc (!). However, there should really
be an explanation somewhere of what newlib is, and what it is not
meant to be used for.

- About the debugger, well sure, you can build a debugger on your
host, but it's going to be kind of useless (well, I think you can
build a software model of your platform, but...) So either there
should be some mention of gdbserver here, or something about
crosscompiling gdb (ie having the whole of gdb running on the
target... I guess this is possible).
Or maybe GDB questions don't belong to that FAQ at all?

Anyway, good start, keep up!
Cheers,
Y.