Help needed

Hello,

  I am working with ARM assembly language under symbian 6.0(crystal).  Please help me in the following case :

   I converted some of my C++ functions in my application into ARM assembly code using inline assembly for optimization purpose. I did this optimization under ARM Developer Suite 1.1. Now I tried to bulid the project for ARM target under symbian with " abld build armi urel" command. It is giving some compile time errors. As we know , internally it will use "gcc" compiler to compile our project files. I think some changes are needed to make it compile under "gcc" on symbian. All the errors I' m getting   are with inline ARM assembly code.Some of the errors are  with :
   1. accessing global and local variables
   2. accessing registers r12,r13 etc.

 Let me know what are the changes I need to incorporate in my code to make it compile under gcc.
Thanks in advance.,

regards,
rsv