section .gcc_exc

I am writing an embedded application using m68k-coff\egcs 2.91.66. My source files are written in C++. When I compile the source files, the compiler gives a warning that says:
" No memory region specified for section .gcc_exc. I know that this warning has to be with the location of the main exception table for constructors in GCC

I need to know several things:

1. How can I eliminate that warning?
2. Do I have to modify the linker script to avoid the warning?

Thanks in advance.