Re: arm.h problems, et al.

"Daly, Jeffrey" wrote:

> arm.h and reload1.c apparenly get messed up when you apply the patch
> (following the eCos build directions) which leads
> to the build problems people have been experiencing with cygwin.

This was a problem in older versions of cygwin that caused grief for many
many people :-(.

The best answer I feel obliged to give is: upgrade to cygwin 1.1.2 (
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin ) and reapply the toolchain patches to
a fresh set of sources as per the eCos web site.

You can fix up the sources by hand and get them to build, but frankly the
older cygwins were just too troublesome IMHO, so it's worth upgrading
anyway.

Jifl