Re: building an ARM-uclinux gcc

carles.perello@amrsystems.com said:
> I am trying to create a arm-elf compiler for uclinux as target system.
>
> Have started with fresh CVS downloads of gcc, newlib and binutils and
> have made a build tree according to Cross Gcc FAQ(http://www.objsw.com/
> CrossGCC/).

If you try to work from the bleading-edge sources, sometimes you will get
unlucky.  In they case you did.

Richard Henderson fixed this particular bug a couple of days ago, and I
fixed another one this morning.  Both of these bugs resulted in a very
broken ARM compiler.  Try grabbing another copy of the sources now.

Richard.