Re: Cross gcc for MIPS

>  Building a reference compiler from the '2.9-990321' sources is however
> strongly recommended...

Sorry its taken me a few days to get back to this.  This week was crazy
for me.  Anyway, I couldnt find these sources at sourceware.cygnus.com.
Do you know where I can find them or do you have them and could send
them to me?  Or maybe you could mail me the changes needed to get the
2.95.2 release to build correctly?  I don't have the knowledge of the
config structure of gcc or the other GNU tools for that matter to be
able to track this down.  Also, since you know what needs to be done,
any thought of trying to fold this stuff into the tree for the next
release?

Lots o questions, sorry!
FM

--