RE: i386-unknown-linux -> powerpc-unknown-linux

	[Stephane Dalton]
	Hi David, I've ran into the same problem as you... but after taking
a careful look at what configure was doing I came to the conclusion (I might
be completely wrong here) that what is failing is the test system.

	I've tried the compilers (c c++) generated by this sequence and it
seems to run without problem.  I've not tried to link and that maybe where
the  libstdc++ come in the game is needed for some C++ fonctionalities.

	Hope it helps a bit...

	Good luck