Re: m68k attribute interrupt

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 12:44:45PM +0200, Kai Ruottu wrote:

>  Yes, I moved the patches to gcc-2.95.2, probably manually first, anyhow they were quite
> logical. Also the mfc5307 patches stuff from David Fiddes were transferred... Hmmm... Is
> there some special reason to stay with egcs-1.1.x like smaller code, missing the new bugs
> etc. ?  Something more serious than this small one, which shows that the 'libgcc.a' has
> some routine bigger now (the C-library and compiler options, '-O', were the same) :

Just that I know the current egcs is working and mainly because I did not
have the time to keep up to date.

>  At least the C++ 'features' should be better in gcc-2.95.2, but the

The single project for which I currently use this compiler is only C, so
this does not matter. And there is some old code which might fail on new
compiler optimizations (this happened at least once), and so I definitely
want to do the upgrade when I have enough time.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen