RE: gcc for vxworks5.1

  You may also find some comments that Bill Randle kindly posted
of interest.

  I was pulled away on another project and haven't yet
returned to trying to do the same thing you are doing...
except i'm using vxWorks 5.3 and m68k targets.

  One must also apply a patch (see previous posts by others) for "new" to
work with 2.95.2 and vxWorks.

  If i get back to creating my cross-compiler soon i'll let you
know if i succeed...likewise if you get it all to work (with 2.95.2)
please post your steps...i will be most interested.

Thanks,

jim