Your Confirmation is Required! -- Request Number 225867

One more step -- Confirmation Required --
Just click on Reply, then click on Send.

Margarita Maria here (the real live teenage girl that puts this whole
thing together) to say that there is just one more easy step and you will
be successfully subscribed to For Girls Only!!! the official e-zine for
girls of the new millennium.

You are getting this letter because I have received a subscription
request either from you personally or from someone who thought you
would enjoy this FREE online service. Being the anti-spam person that
I am, I need to make sure that you really want to receive this all-new
Internet newsletter.

First, let me tell you my Privacy Policy:
I do not tolerate Spam or junk e-mail. I personally guarantee that I will
never sell or give your e-mail address to anyone.

For Girls Only!!! is the greatest new e-zine on the 'Net - chock-full of
girly stuff; you know - Makeup tips, Hairdo Hints, and Free Kotex
Samples!

     *** JUST KIDDING!!! ***

Actually, I COULD have done it that way, but I'd rather think
you're much smarter than to fall for that kind of lame poppycock.

So, it's really about growth and becoming happy with Who You Are
instead of trying to make yourself into someone else's idea of
"Miss Perfect." We'll talk about school, and boys, and family life,
and lots of stuff girls need to know.

Because, Let's face it: GIRLS ROCK!!!

If you are not a girl, and have received this letter in error, I am very
sorry, but, do not despair, I have a few constructive suggestions for you
as alternatives to bashing your monitor in…
     2) Tell all the girls you know to subscribe to For Girls Only!!!
               because they will love you for it!
     3) Have a good laugh, because someone figured it would be a funny
               joke to subscribe you to an e-zine designed for girls only.
     4) Go ahead and subscribe, and spy on the girls. (Be advised: girls
                spy on guys, too!)

*** To join our FGO family, simply reply to this message without
changing anything. Just click on Reply, then click on Send.

If For Girls Only!!! is not for you then simply delete this
message without replying. (Caution! Replying to this message for
ANY reason will automatically subscribe you.)

Love,
Margarita Maria
Editor and Host: o)

Questions? Visit our web site at http://www.YourFunMail.com/fgo