Re: ARM and padding

You are transferring a binary structure from one architecture to another
using the compiler's struct layout as the format of the packet?!?

Don't expect this to work more than in some rare instance (depending on
the involved processor architectures and compilers).

You need some more protocol layer to get this communication reliable. Or
some packet format which is inherently more portable.
--
	Ola Liljedahl