Re: ld needing libgcc

Hi Phil,

: >What should __end__ be assigned to (end of what?, data, text, bss)?
:
: The end of the BSS I think.  The arm-coff linker does define this but the ELF
: one doesn't.  I've appended below a linker patch to add this symbol for the
: ARM/ELF scripts.  Nick, does this seem right to you?

Yup, seems OK to me.

: An alternative would be to add it to elf.sc, or to fix newlib to not
: use this symbol in the first place.

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that the use of __end__ is being
depreciated (in favour of _end) but I cannot find anything about

Cheers
	Nick

PS.  Do you want your patch checked in ?