Re: remote gdb with shared serial port

Robert J. Brown wrote:

> This was supposed to be an official skunk works project (eg no
> budjet), and bdm do-dahs cost money, so I will only have limited
> access to whatever I can borrow.  I would also need a bdm debugger
> that groks mri format.

If you check out the gdb-4.17-bdm patches tar file, there's a design included
for building a "public domain" BDM interface which just uses a couple of common
74xx series IC's.  If mri can't do coff, there's probably a way to convert it to coff.

--
|\/|
|\/|  rsl@zanshinsys.com http://www.zanshinsys.com