Re: ARM's cross-compiler

MZLAI wrote:

> I am doing my work of building the cross-compiler of the ARM.
> I got a problem that is : I don't know what the two files' usage are.
> The files are "libgcc1.c" and "libgcc2.c".
> When I used the "make all" command in the directory "gcc-2.8.1"
> a error was evoked and it was concerned with these two files.

 It would help if you told what the error message said...

 Anyway the ARM-target is evolving rapidly and I would use the egcs-1.1.2
and/or the gcc-2.95 prerelease sources instead. There were some pre-built
arm-elf target toolsets available for Solaris2 and Win32 hosts, if that was
your target (from autumn-98) :

---------- quoting from gnu.gcc.help starts -------------------

---------- quoting from gnu.gcc.help ends -------------------

>  Yours   MZLAI
>  Jan 22 ,1999

 Email seems to become slower and slower ;-)

 Cheers, Kai