RE: memory leak tool question

I got this advice from Raj Menon [rxmtemp@mcdata.com]:

>Try http://www.dmalloc.com.  Gray Watson has written a really complete
> memory debugging tool.  It has been ported to most Unix OSes.  All you
need
>is a compiler.  It definitely works on Unixware and SCO.

>-raj

So I downloaded dmalloc and built it for HP-UX10.20. But I really want to
use it on SCO  which I cross-compile for . So using my cross-compiler ( by
modifying the line CC+) I get this. Am I on the right track for this? I'd
think that this library should be built so that cross-compiled modules can
use it. Should I be talking to Gray Watson or is this a cross-compiler
issue?

make