Re: gdb via BDM or Ethernet?

Dr. Pollak,

If you are willing to cough-up the cash for an EST Corporation "VisionNet"
BDM for the MPC8XX, I can give you a copy of the GDB backend that will
work with it. I've used the EST boxes for the CPU32 and the MPC860. The
VisionNet has an ethernet port and a serial port. The backend will work with
either. The cost is around $2.5K if I remember correctly, however, it provides
what I consider a nice solution. A cheaper version without the ethernet
is available, but the download speeds are considerably slower, and its more
difficult to share the target with others in a group.

let me know,
mike