Re: gdb support for ppcbug

I think the driver is built into the gdb sources.  If you compile for cygwin32 or mingw32
this code should compile into the gdb executable.  Then you type "target ppcbug" if the
ADI card is set for port 0, or "target ppcbug1" if the ADI card is set for port 1.  As far
as I can tell, the ADI card looks just like a serial port to the OS.

Do "help target" for more info.

Brendan.