Re: mingw-hosted xgcc

"Kai Ruottu" <karuottu@freenet.hut.fi> writes:

>  The current 'fixargv' in 'pexecute' is much simpler and doesn't handle
> this '\ ' case. I tried putting '"'s around the defines, adding more '\'s
> etc., but nothing seemed to help. So, I just only removed those predefines
> from 'specs' and moved them to h8300-hms headers, and not tried to use the
> Colin's suggested 'fixargv' in 'pexecute' yet.

As you note, fixargv is rather simple in the current implementation, and
it does fail for more complicated cases, especially where one expects a
POSIX shell type of quoting.

I'd be happy to look at any patch you may have. It's very low on my
priority list, and possibly won't get to it for a while yet.

Regards,
Mumit