Re: Cross dev. tool chain Linux -> Motorola MVME162

Newlib already has startup files and console I/O routines for the 162
board.  You should have everything you need to get started.

Have a look at the crossgcc FAQ (http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC) for info
on actually building the tools.  It's pretty straightforward on Linux.

Scott