Your ad to 1 Million...$50

  EMAIL YOUR MESSAGE TO ONE MILLION ADDRESSES
        FOR LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF US$50.00 !

This is a Co-Op mailing service! I'll email your 5-line message to 1
million potential buyers for the low Special of US$50. Promote your
products and services at a low cost! Very limited Space. Order your
slot today! First come, first served!

   1000+ SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION FOR ONLY US$15.00

I'll submit your web site info to 1000+ search engines, directories,
free links for  all for only US$15.00. Best price on the internet!

   SUBMIT AN AD TO 150 TOP  CLASSIFIEDS:  US$15.00

I'll submit your ad to top 150 internet and global sites for only
US$15.00. An expensive way to promote your products/services!

     SUBMIT AN ELECTRONIC TRADE OPPORTUNITY: $15.00

I'll promote your product or service worldwide through the Electronic
Trade Opportunities System that goes to millions of traders all over
the globe!

  SEARCH FOR BUYERS & IMPORTERS WORLDWIDE: $15.00

Locate buyers and importers in 100 countries! I'll submit your request
to 100 chambers of commerce in 100 countries. Ask them to advertise
your request for local buyers, agents, importers, etc. in their
country!

    REACH 20,000 U.S. IMPORTERS & EXPORTERS BY FAX!

Ideal for non-US companies trying to enter the US market and find
agents, buyers, dealers, etc.! Imagine the cost if you were to send
your own fax to 20,000, let alone the DAYS you will spend doing that!
With 7 other non- competing offers, we shall fax your 5 line message
for only US$395.00!

                                ORDER FORM:

__Co-Op 1 million emailing of my message for US$50      $_____
__1000+ search engine & directory,  submission  $15        $_____
__150 Classifieds ads submission service for only $15      $_____
__Submit electronic trade opportunity worldwide  $15     $_____
__Submit search request to 100 chamber of comm.$15.     $_____
__Co-op fax service to 20,000 US firms for only $395     $_____

         TOTAL FOR THE ORDER:.......................US $_________

I enclose payment by

 __Cash __Check __Money Order __Visa __M/Card.

Charge my credit card with the amount of US$______

Card#____________________
Expiry:______
Signature:_________________

Name:_________________________________
Address_______________________________
______________________________________
City:____________________State:_________
Zip:_____________Country:______________

E-Mail(Required. Please write/type clearly):

Mail/fax above to:
Al Jebaly, 3668  161st  Terrace N., Loxahatchee, Fl. 33470.
Fax (561) 792-6175.

Once I receive your order, by mail or fax, I shall email you the
proper Form to fill the needed information for the service ordered!
Once you return this Form, I shall perform the service without delay!

List Removals go to http://www.globalremove.com

thank you very m