Your $1,000 gift!!!

                 Are you planning on traveling at
                     least once in the next year?

                  How would you like to get:

                      *  $1000 in discounts off airline tickets

                      *  50% off hotel rates at over 2000
                          hotels in US, Canada & Mexico

                      *  25% off hotel restaurants

                      *  35% off car rentals

                Then sign up for our service!

Thousands have joined this super discount travel association and are
enjoying huge savings when they travel.  Now as a special holiday
offer, through Jan. 31, 1999 you can enroll in the program for less
than half the usual cost.  Membership is now only $42!  Regularly $99.
Click on the attached web site for more information then use our easy
on-line system to enroll today.

Using this service just once in the next year will save you more than
the membership fee!!

Removal from lists, please go to http://www.globalremove.com

v8v8v8v8v8v
;To=crosscre