Re: Need help with -m68060 switch on egcs-1.1b

At 06:14 PM 12/1/98 -0500, Quality Quorum wrote:

>It bad code is in lib, then it worth checking multilib configuration -
>gcc does not bark at all if required -m oprtion has multilib support
>it just links something silently.
>
>Aleksey

That's an interesting point. Where can I find documentation on the multilib
config process?

The bad 68060 opcodes occur in library functions such as sprintf, and also
in my own functions. The compiler emits them even with -m68060, so I must
somehow fix the compiler before re-building the libs.

I wish someone else would confirm this compiler bug before I start a
difficult journey. This is my first experience with gcc source, makefiles,
configure scripts (gag!), and Linux.

Thanks!
--
Kirk Hobart   Santa Barbara, California   hobart@rain.org