Re: M68K ELF Target

I took the gcc m68k-elf support out of the Cygnus gcc sources and added it to
EGCS.  This is the same m68k-elf port that some people have been using via
the cygwin project sources, and obviously, it is what Cygnus has been using.

I didn't do a full toolchain build, but a `make LANGUAGES=c all-gcc' command
succeeded, so it should be reasonably OK.  Let me know if there are problems.

This at least gives us a good start even if it isn't exactly what everyone
wants.  Getting patches accepted into it should be easier than getting
copyright assignments for some of the other m68k-elf ports that have been
mentioned.

Jim