Re: ARM support

In an answer, no.  The binary format used by the ARM tools (I am assuming
you mean the ones distributed by ARM and/or DEC, the ARM SDK) is not
supported by the GNU tools.

--
Kyle Mestery				   | You do not greet death, you punch
StorageTek's Network Systems Group	   | him in the throat repeatedly until